Green bolster pillows are a popular interior decor choice for many reasons. They come in a variety of sizes and can be made from a variety of materials, making them versatile enough to complement any space. In this article, we will discuss the different types of green bolster pillows available, as well as their benefits and drawbacks. We will also provide some tips on how to select the perfect green bolster pillow for your home!
Best Bolster Pillows & Covers
Round Green Bolster Pillow for Sleeping & Decor
Memory foam, velvet
Size: 24 x 6 inches
Green Wedge Bolster Pillow
Velvet (100% Polyester)
Size: 59 x 8 x 20 inches
Linen Embroideed Rectangular Bolster Pillow Cover [cover only]
Size: 12 x 20 inches
Neck & Cervical
Soft Velvet Candy Bolster Pillow
Size: 6 x 24 inches
Green Neck Pillow for Sleeping & Decor
Size: 16 x 6 inches
Interior styles that require green bolster pillows
Bolster pillows are a great way to add color, pattern, and texture to any room. They come in a variety of sizes and can be made from a variety of materials, making them versatile enough to complement any space. In this article, we will discuss the different types of green bolster pillows available, as well as their benefits and drawbacks. We will also provide some tips on how to select the perfect green bolster pillow for your home!
- When it comes to interior design, there are many different styles that can benefit from the addition of green bolster pillows. For example, if you have a rustic or country-inspired home, these pillows can add a pop of color and interest to your decor. Yellow, orange, or navy blue pillows are a great alternative for these styles as well.
- Similarly, if you have a more modern or contemporary space, green bolster pillows can provide an unexpected and eye-catching element. The other color alternatives for these styles are gray, white, and black bolster pillows. No matter what your personal style may be, there is a green bolster pillow that will work for you!
The most popular material options
There are many different material options available when it comes to green bolster pillows. The most popular materials include cotton, linen, velvet, and wool. Each of these materials has its own unique benefits and drawbacks, so it is important to select the one that best suits your needs.
- For example, cotton bolsters are very breathable and easy to care for, but they may not be as durable as other options.
- Linen bolsters are also easy to care for but can wrinkle more easily than other fabrics.
- Velvet bolsters are luxurious and add a touch of glamour to any space, but they can be more difficult to clean.
- Wool bolsters are extremely durable and offer a lot of insulation, but they may be too warm for some people.
Featured bolster pillow sizes
There are three main sizes of green bolster pillows available on the market: standard, queen, and king.
- Standard size pillows measure 26 inches by 16 inches and are the most popular choice for use in beds.
- Queen-size pillows measure 30 inches by 20 inches and are great for larger beds or for use as decorative accents in living rooms or bedrooms.
- King-size pillows measure 36 inches by 24 inches and can be used in a variety of ways, including as floor cushions or as body pillow substitutes.
The most popular patterns
There are many different patterns available in green bolster pillows. The most popular choices include stripes, polka dots, plaids, and florals. These patterns can add a touch of interest and personality to any space. If you are unsure of which pattern to choose, we recommend opting for a classic stripe or dot design. These patterns are timeless and easy to match with other elements in your home.
How to select the best green bolster pillows for my interior?
When selecting green bolster pillows for your home, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- First, consider the overall style of your space and select pillows that will complement your existing decor.
- Second, think about the size of your bed or sofa and choose pillows that will fit comfortably within the dimensions.
- Finally, select a material that is easy to care for and will withstand regular use.
With these tips in mind, you are sure to find the perfect green bolster pillows for your home!
About Elaine Andrews
Elaine Andrews is an expert in design. She worked for 10+ years in the interior design sphere. After she became a mother, she fell in love with bolster pillows, as they helped her a lot with back pains and other health issues. Today, she is happy to share her experience with the readers.