There’s no doubt that bolster pillows have become extremely popular in recent years. But what are they, exactly? Simply put, a bolster pillow is a long, cylindrical pillow that can be used in a variety of ways. They come in different shapes and sizes, so it can be tough to know which one is right for you. In this guide, we will discuss the most popular shapes and sizes of bolster pillows and explain what each one is designed for. We will also provide tips on how to choose the most suitable pillow for your needs. Keep reading to learn more!
Most Popular Bolster Pillows
2 Pack Bamboo Cervical Neck Roll Memory Foam Pillow
Pillow: memory foam;
Cover: Plush bamboo.
Size: 17 x 4 x 4 inches
Back Pain Relief Memory Foam Pillow - Half Moon Bolster
Pillow: Memory Foam;
Cover: breathable and machine washable organic cotton.
Size: 8 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches
Full Body Pillow for Adults
Shredded Memory Foam
Size: 20 x 54 inches
Bed Wedge Pillow with Memory Foam Top
Memory Foam (100% polyester).
Size: 25 x 25 x 12 inches
Leg Elevation Memory Foam Pillow with Removeable, Washable Cover
Size: 13 x 11 x 7.2 inches
What makes bolster pillows so popular?
There are a few reasons why bolster pillows have become so popular in recent years.
- First, they can be used in a variety of ways. For example, you can use them as decorative accents on your bed or sofa, or you can use them for support when you’re sleeping.
- Second, they come in different shapes and sizes, so you can find one that fits your specific needs.
- And last but not least, they’re relatively inexpensive, which makes them a great option for budget-conscious shoppers.
If you’re considering adding a bolster pillow to your home, read on to learn about the most popular shapes and sizes. With this information, you will be able to choose the best pillow for your needs.
The most popular shapes of bolster pillows are cylindrical and rectangular. Cylindrical pillows are long and thin, while rectangular pillows are wider and shorter. Both shapes can be used for a variety of purposes, but they each have their own advantages. For example, cylindrical pillows are often used as decorative accents, while rectangular pillows are typically used for support when sleeping.
What are the main sizes of the bolster pillows?
As for size, the most popular options are standard and queen. Standard-size bolsters measure 26 inches long by 12 inches wide, while queen-size bolsters measure 30 inches long by 16 inches wide. If you’re not sure which size to choose, it’s best to go with the larger option, as you can always adjust the fill to make it smaller.
How to choose the best shape of bolster pillow?
Now that you know the most popular shapes and sizes of bolster pillows, it’s time to choose the best one for your needs. Consider the following factors:
- The purpose of the pillow: Are you using it for decorative purposes or for support when sleeping? If you’re using it for decoration, a cylindrical pillow in a fun pattern or color will do the trick. If you need support while sleeping, a rectangular pillow is your best bet.
- The size of your bed: If you have a queen or king-size bed, you’ll need a queen or king-size bolster pillow. For smaller beds, such as twin or full, a standard-size pillow will suffice.
- Your budget: Bolster pillows are relatively inexpensive, but you can find them in a wide range of prices. If you’re on a tight budget, look for an option with less filling. If you have more to spend, consider investing in a pillow with a higher-quality cover.
With these tips in mind, you’re ready to choose the perfect bolster pillow for your needs.
What shapes are bolster pillows available in?
Bolster pillows are available in a variety of shapes, including triangular, cylindrical, rectangular, and oval. The most popular option is the cylindrical pillow, which is long and thin. Rectangular pillows are wider and shorter, while oval pillows are shaped like an egg.
Which shape is right for you? It depends on your needs. Cylindrical pillows are often used as decorative accents, while rectangular pillows are typically used for support when sleeping. If you’re not sure which one to choose, it’s best to go with the cylinder pillow since it can be used for both purposes.
About Elaine Andrews
Elaine Andrews is an expert in design. She worked for 10+ years in the interior design sphere. After she became a mother, she fell in love with bolster pillows, as they helped her a lot with back pains and other health issues. Today, she is happy to share her experience with the readers.