Do you want to add a touch of luxury and comfort to your home décor? If so, then round bolster pillows may be the perfect solution for you! These special pillows come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and styles, making it easy to find the perfect one for your needs. In this article, we will discuss what makes round bolster pillows so special and provide an overview of the different types and styles that are available. We will also provide some tips on how to select the best pillow for your needs. So if you’re interested in adding a touch of luxury to your home décor, keep reading!
Best Round Bolster Pillows
Bolster Roll Pillow for Sleeping on Back or Side with Removable Cooling Cover
Pillow: natural latex;
Cover: knitted with micro vented structure surface
Size: 20 x 8 inches
XXL Half Moon Bolster pillow for Legs, Back and Head
Pillow: Premium Memory Foam
Size:22.1 x 8.7 x 5.1 inch
Neck Roll Pillow Cervical Bolster
Pillow: memory foam;
Size: 4 x 17 inches
Cervical roll pillow with zippered removable cover
100% polyurethane foam
Size: 3.5 x 17.5 x 3.5 inches
Cushy form neck roll pillow with zippered removable cover
Pillow: memory foam;
Size: 17.17 x 4.45 x 4.41 inches
What is a round bolster pillow?
A round bolster pillow is a type of pillow that is long and cylindrical in shape. It is usually used for decorative purposes, but can also be used for sleeping or sitting. These pillows are often made from a variety of materials, including down, feathers, polyester, and cotton.
Round bolster pillows can vary in size from small to large. The most popular sizes and shapes of these pillows include:
- Standard: This is the most common size of a round bolster pillow and measures approximately 26 inches long by 12 inches wide.
- King: This size is ideal for larger beds and measures approximately 36 inches long by 16 inches wide.
- Queen: This size is perfect for smaller beds and measures approximately 30 inches long by 14 inches wide.
- Jumbo: This is the largest size of round bolster pillow and measures approximately 42 inches long by 18 inches wide.
Most popular sizes and shapes of round bolster pillows
Round bolster pillows are available in a variety of shapes, including:
- Rectangular: This shape is similar to a standard pillow and is ideal for use as a body pillow or for sleeping.
- Square: This shape is perfect for use as a decorative pillow or for sitting. It can also be used for sleeping, but may not be as comfortable as a rectangular or cylindrical pillow.
- Cylindrical: This shape is ideal for use as a decorative pillow or for sitting. It can also be used for sleeping, but may not be as comfortable as a rectangular pillow.
How to select the best round bolster pillow
When selecting a round bolster pillow, it is important to consider the size of your bed and the shape that you prefer. You should also consider the material that you want the pillow to be made from. Down and feathers are popular choices for these pillows, but polyester and cotton are also common. If you plan on using the pillow for sleeping, then comfort should be your top priority. Otherwise, if you just want a decorative pillow, then the style will likely be more important to you. Regardless of your needs, there is sure to be a round bolster pillow that is perfect for you!
Round bolster pillows can add a touch of luxury and comfort to your home décor. In this guide, we have discussed what makes them so special and provided an overview of the different types and styles that are available. We have also given some tips on how to select the best pillow for your needs. So if you’re interested in adding a touch of luxury to your home décor, consider purchasing a round bolster pillow!
About Elaine Andrews
Elaine Andrews is an expert in design. She worked for 10+ years in the interior design sphere. After she became a mother, she fell in love with bolster pillows, as they helped her a lot with back pains and other health issues. Today, she is happy to share her experience with the readers.