Do you like to sleep on your side? If so, you might be interested in purchasing an extra-long bolster pillow. These pillows are perfect for people who want to get more comfortable while sleeping on their side. They are also great for pregnant women and people with back problems. In this article, we will discuss the different types of extra-long bolster pillows that are available on the market today. Also, you will understand the difference between them and regular long bolster pillows. We will also help you decide if this type of pillow is right for you!
Best Extra-Long Bolsters
Full Body Pillow for Adults
Size: 20 x 54 inches
Full Body Bolster Pillow for Side and Back Sleepers
Pillow: Down Alternative Filling
Size: 20 x 54 inch
Full Body Pillow for Adults [Made in USA]
Pillow: Shredded Memory Foam;
Size: 20 x 54 inches
Therapeutic Full Length Body Pillow with Removable Cover
Shredded Memory Foam
Size: 50 x 22 x 6 inches
Pregnancy Pillows for Side Sleeping
[J Shaped Maternity Pillow]
Pillow: 100% polyester
Size: 40 x 28 x 7 inches
Standard size of extra long bolster pillow
Extra-long bolster pillows are a great way to add support and comfort to your bed. The standard size for an extra-long bolster pillow is six feet long. However, there are also pillows that are eight feet long. People purchase these pillows for different reasons. Some people want to get more comfortable while sleeping on their side. Others find that these pillows help relieve back pain. Pregnant women often use extra-long bolster pillows to support their belly and back.
What are the most popular materials of bolster pillows?
There are a few different types of materials that are used to make extra-long bolster pillows.
- The most popular material is down feathers. Down feathers are soft and provide a lot of support. They are also hypoallergenic which is great for people who have allergies. Small bolster pillows are also often made of this material.
- Another popular material is memory foam. Memory foam conforms to the shape of your body and provides support for your spine. It is also a good choice for people who have back pain. Half-moon bolsters are almost always made of memory foam, as it keeps shape and provides adequate neck support.
When selecting an extra-long bolster pillow, it is important to consider the material that it is made from.
- Down feathers are soft and provide a lot of support. However, they can be expensive.
- Memory foam is a good choice for people who have back pain. It is also hypoallergenic which is great for people who have allergies. Bolster pillows are also available in different sizes. You should select a size that will fit comfortably on your bed.
Extra-long bolster pillows come in a variety of materials including down feathers, memory foam, and polyester fiberfill. They vary in price depending on the material and size of the pillow. Bolster pillows can be purchased at most home goods stores or online retailers such as Amazon or Wayfair.
Bolster pillow cover materials
Extra-long bolster pillows are often used as decorative accents in addition to providing support and comfort. They can be purchased with a variety of different cover materials including cotton, linen, and velvet. Bolster pillow covers can be removed and washed as needed. When selecting a cover for your extra-long bolster pillow, it is important to consider the material that it is made from as well as the size of the pillow.
- Cotton covers are breathable and durable.
- Linen covers are also breathable but tend to wrinkle more easily.
- Velvet covers are soft and luxurious but can be difficult to clean.
Bolster pillow covers are also available in different sizes. You should select a size that will fit comfortably on your bed.
About Elaine Andrews
Elaine Andrews is an expert in design. She worked for 10+ years in the interior design sphere. After she became a mother, she fell in love with bolster pillows, as they helped her a lot with back pains and other health issues. Today, she is happy to share her experience with the readers.